TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Buying secondhand and antique tools
- All goods and services are payable before any item is sent out.
- The preferred form of payment is by credit card or PayPal for same day clearance and dispatch of goods.
- Please note that the exchange rate the credit card provider will apply on the transaction date may vary.
- If payment is not received within 7 days of the order, The Tool Exchange reserves the right to make the item available for sale again.
- Goods can be held once they have been purchased.
- All goods will be shipped by Australia Post. This service generally takes around 10 days for most US destinations, however, it may take longer.
- Once goods have been delivered to the post office they are the buyer’s responsibility. It is recommended that you purchase a tracking number and postal insurance for your item.
- More information on postage and shipping can be found here – Shipping Policy